View all 2823 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Driver
View all 2823 Jobs
BNT Industry and Trading PLC
- Able to provide third grade and above valid driving license.
- Dry 1,2 or 3 is also acceptable
- Able to communicate in English and Amharic both verbal and written, preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in driving Sales Van;
- Current driving license with an excellent driving record of at least 2 years showing no history of responsibility for accidents;
- Basic vehicle maintenance skills;
- Good awareness of the existing traffic rules and regulations;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team;
- Reliable, trustworthy person who is self-motivated to carry out daily tasks with minimum supervision;
- Ability to perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner;
We are looking for a sales driver who is responsible for a field sales job with the additional responsibility of delivering and merchandising the products imported. Route sales drivers follow a specific and prescribed route to deliver goods to a respective customer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for Driving a van carefully
- Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased/ loaded products.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and gas and oil levels.
- Vehicle maintenance – basic familiarity with vehicle inspection and maintenance is also helpful in this role, since route sales drivers may need to inspect their vehicles while on the road to make sure they are safe
- Conduct day to day maintenance checks on the vehicle such as: checking oil, water, battery, brakes, tires and other accessories, including performance of minor repairs;
- Report periodic servicing and servicing needs of the vehicle in advance to ensure its proper handling;
- Ensure cleanliness and safe keeping of vehicle and vehicle accessories at all times
- Undertakes minor repair of the vehicle
- Report accidents when occurred immediately
- Advise the supervisor when the project vehicle licenses are due for renewal, appropriate inspections and registration;
- Update the vehicle log book official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumptions, oil changes etc;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs