View all 2838 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Representative
View all 2838 Jobs
BNT Industry and Trading PLC
BA in any social Field
Experience: at least 1 year of sales experience
experience in water and beverage company is advantageous
Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products. . Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base. Deliver products on time and place.
- Generating orders
- Contacting of potential customers
- Delivering orders on time and place
- Follow up of potential customers
- Collecting customers compliant and feedback
- Collecting of sales information
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan How to sales, & deliver the product & perform selling activities towards their team.
- Acting for as a company by performing, communicating, servicing & information gathering activities.
- By Prospecting, pre approach, Approach, Presentation, Handling objection closing & follow-up the potential customer.
- Takes orders from customer by using through the above process and deliver the product to each customer at the right time and at the right place.
- Loads the finished goods of the factory for sale with the help of the sales Helper.
- Proper delivery of items for sale while shipping to the different sales territories.
- Report daily to the sales supervisor the delivery of goods to the customer and the sale to or the coverage of each sales territory.
- Registers customers on the rout card,
- Supervision & controls sales helper working under him and evaluates their performance
- Forward for the sales team & back ward information to the appropriate bodies for sound sales and production.
- Assess & find out new customer for the factory.
- Collect marketing information from customer, their satisfaction need and complaints to the marketing department.
- Deposit cash sales on the bank daily.
- Issued receipt to the customer immediately.
- Respect the rule & regulation of the company.
- Merchandise the product which on the store of the customer.
- Follow the policy, procedures and code of practices set up by food safety system management
- Implement and maintain an effective food safety management
- Perform related tasks and other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs