View all 2823 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Engineer
View all 2823 Jobs
Ningbo Lehui International ...
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical engineering and with minimum 3 years of working experience in brewing department in beer factories.
- Proven experience in brew Maxx software and great know how or certificate in Professional Brewing Qualifications (IBD)
- Sound knowledge prediction process and technology used in beer factories.
- Proven track record of achieving company targets and motivation to be trained on sales
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative skills.
- Effective communication skills and customer service skills
Company Profile Ningbo lehui international engineering equipment col.td is an internationally known manufacturing company working manufacturing, supply and installations of Beer and beverage equipment’s and technologies. And Ethiopian branch has targeted to be a center for Africa and based on this We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales Engineer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. To be successful as a sales Engineer, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable in production process and technology used. Ultimately, an outstanding sales Engineer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant
- departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- They assist higher management in developing reasonable sales goals, oversee the activities of sales employees, and collaborate with marketing teams to expand brand presence
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs