View all 2823 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Manager
View all 2823 Jobs
Get-As International PLC
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Experience using CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Advanced time management skills
Get-As International Plc would like to invite qualified and experienced candidates for the following position.
Sales Manager duties and responsibilities
- A sales manager is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- A sales manager can’t work alone. He needs the support of his sales team where each one contributes in his best possible way and works towards the goals and objectives of the organization. He is the one who sets the targets for the sales executives and other sales representatives. A sales manager must ensure the targets are realistic and achievable.
- A sales manager is also responsible for brand promotion. He must make the product popular amongst the consumers. A banner at a wrong place is of no use. Canopies must be placed at strategic locations; hoardings should be installed at important places for the best results.
- Motivating team members is one of the most important duties of a sales manager. He needs to make his team work as a single unit working towards a common objective. He/she must ensure team members don’t fight amongst themselves and share cordial relationship with each other. Develop lucrative incentive schemes and introduce monetary benefits to encourage them to deliver their level best. Appreciate whenever they do good work.
- It is the sales manager’s duty to ensure his team is delivering desired results. Supervision is essential. Track their performances. Make sure each one is living up to the expectations of the organization. Ask them to submit a report of what all they have done throughout the week or month. The performers must be encouraged while the non-performers must be dealt with utmost patience and care.
- He/she is the one who takes major decisions for his team. He should act as a pillar of support for them and stand by their side at the hours of crisis.
- A sales manager should set an example for his team members. He should be a source of inspiration for his team members.
Sales Manager who can plan, execute and oversee all sales and promotional activities effectively. typically undertake the following duties alone or in collaboration with other personnel in the sales department:
- Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs