- BA in Business administration, Marketing Management, and related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in an (area) sales manager
- Fluent in Amharic and very good understanding of English (speaking and writing).
- Good planner, structured way of working analytic and very strong communication skills.
- Responsible, convincing, good networker, serious, hard-working, eager to learn & receive feedback and a can-do
- Ability to work under pressure
Nib Candy Factory plc. Is founded in 1968 E.C its iconic candies and chocolate company in Ethiopia. Currently the company has over 200 employees.
- Maintain and undertaking good account development
- Experienced in managing more than 5 sales team
- Highly negotiation skill
- Tangible sales achievements
- Experience in delivery sales
- Networking skill
- Good communication skill
- Accountable for reaching the sales target: volume sales, numeric distribution, and drop-size per customer.
- Managing and motivating the sales team and responsible for daily management of the sales team, including tracking individual sales performance and team sales performance.
- Report of sales performance on daily/weekly/monthly base.
- Develop and maintain productive long-term relationships with our customers.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
Location- Around General Winget School