View all 2838 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Manager Sun Chips
View all 2838 Jobs
Senselet Food Processing PLC
Sales Manager Sun Chips
Education: BA in Business administration, Marketing Management, and related field.
Experience: 4+ years’ experience in an (area) sales manager in FMCG sector.
Language: Fluent in Amharic and very good understanding of English (speaking and writing).
Technical skills: good planner, structured way of working analytic and very strong communication skills.
Social skills: Responsible, convincing, good networker, serious, hard-working, eager to learn & receive feedback and a can-do mentality.
SUN Chips, the iconic Ethiopian Chips brand, is looking for a: SALES MANAGER SUN Chips, produced by Senselet Food Processing PLC, has a leading market position in Ethiopia. We produce potato chips, carefully selected out of the best Ethiopian potatoes, and processed in our brand-new factory outside Addis Ababa with the latest technology from Holland.
SUN Chips is now looking for an ambitious, eager-to-learn and talented Sales Manager Traditional Trade who wants to be part of a fast-growing company, who takes ownership of her/his responsibilities and who likes to go the extra mile to achieve your and company targets. Are you willing to take up the challenge to grow our amazing brand and do you want to join an energetic and dynamic team? Then we are looking for you!
- Sales Manager is responsible for the Retail Channel Traditional Trade (souks) in Addis Ababa.
- Accountable for reaching the sales target: volume sales, numeric distribution, drop-size per customer.
- Managing and motivating the sales team and responsible for daily management of the sales team, including tracking individual sales performance and team sales performance.
- Responsible for Every Day Great Execution of instore merchandising.
The Sales Manager must be able to:
- Create a transparent, data-driven work environment.
- Report of sales performance on daily/weekly/monthly base.
- Develop and maintain productive long-term relationships with our customers.
- Set-up and owning internal and external processes for effective customer and sales management.
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge based working environment regarding market trends/developments, consumers, customers, competitors, etc.
- Work cross functional with other departments.
- To spend 65% of your time in the market (using sales pool car)
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Place of work: Head office at Jacross, Addis Ababa
Start date: As soon as possible
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs