View all 158 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Representative
View all 158 Jobs
Metropolitan Real Estate PLC
Educational Level: Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
Period of Experience: At least 2 years previous experience in Sales, Customer Service, or a related field
- Good command of English
- Focused on customer service with excellent persuasive skills
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative approach, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Great presentation skills
- Great team player
Join Us! We are looking for ambitious and customer-focused Sales Representatives!
Embrace exciting and challenging opportunities at Metropolitan Real Estate, which sets new standards in luxury in Ethiopia.
Real Estate Sales Representatives should demonstrate selling skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills, self-motivation, and attention to details. S/he is going to be the contact person who is responsible for selling residential properties to prospective customers using solid arguments within MRE projects. Key responsibilities include advising clients, identifying potential customers, negotiating contract terms, liaising between the two parties, and maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Undertake assigned tasks professionally on behalf of the Company.
- Put effort into achieving sales performance goals and engage in activities related to selling the apartment units
- Conduct himself/herself in a manner consistent with the high image, reputation, and credibility of the Company and its apartment units, and shall engage in no activity that reflects adversely on the client or its apartment units.
- Put effort into achieving sales performance goals and engage in activities related to selling the apartment units on a daily basis
- Identify and respond to client needs
- Follow up on customer orders as necessary
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs