View all 3216 Jobs
- Job Search
- Junior Recruiter
Job vacancy Junior Recruiter
View all 3216 Jobs
Ethiopian Construction Desi...
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Work Experience – Candidate with HR related role either through internship programme or work experience +3 month and above after graduation but not more than 2 years
- Education background - a bachelor’s degree in any social studies field.
Critical skills required;
- Passionate to work in recruitment
- A very proactive and positive interpersonal skills
- Has excellent communication skills (written and verbal both in Amharic and English)
- Has the ability to multi-task
- Has Integrity, is honest and trustworthy and has personal values
- Has high standard for maintaining confidentiality
- Is resilient and determined during challenging and demanding times
- Can multitask, think creatively to recruit
- Technical skills –Computer literacy and social media usage (e.g. LinkedIn) skills are frequently essential in this role
- Analytical thinking – in order to examine applicant CV and other credentials to find suitable candidates for positions and understands the needs of the company and ensures that only qualified candidates make it through to the final interview within EEIG Construction.
Ethiopian Construction Design and Supervision Works Corporation (ECDSWCo.) is transforming and diversifying from the current consultancy business operations. Taking advantage of the existing ECDSWCo.’s strength and maximizing on the newly emerging external opportunities that are being prevalent with the shifts in Ethiopian Economic Policy – the Corporation is aiming to play a significant role to the success of the Ethiopian Construction Industry -by creating a vibrant business institution that will not only fill the gap that is in the current construction industry, but also replace the need for having international construction companies that are dominating the government mega scale projects.
To this, the Corporation is emerging as an Engineering and Investment Group. The proposed name of the Group is ‘’Ethiopian Engineering and Investment Group (EEIG)’’. The Group will comprise of three main operational business units i.e., Consultancy, Construction and Investment.
EEIG-Construction business unit key activities are high-end complex construction projects, predominately high-rise commercial and residential buildings, real-estate; infrastructure (roads, railways and airports) & water and energy sector construction. EEIG-Construction alone would grow into a conglomerate of several business units including Piling, underground and foundation Works, Fit-Out, Energy (Solar Solutions), Electro- Mechanical Solution, Facility Management, Landscape and Construction Materials Production.
EEIG Construction is launched with the vision of being the best construction company in Ethiopia with a strategy of Timeously executing high-end complex projects, by utilizing proactive management skills as a Design and Build Contractor in order to achieve an optimum return and aspiring to be a competitive and preferred choice that can replace the current dependence on international contractors and deliver excellence. EEIG Construction will uphold Courage, Integrity, Reliability, Value for its People and Innovation as its core values.
Position Overview/Scope of role:
Junior recruiters assist the R&R team with the processing of new hires and and assist with all recruiting-related duties for EEIG Construction. They are responsible for posting job applications on different platforms, reviewing CVs, screening candidates, setting up interviews and participating in lower grade interviews. The job holder will also be responsible to set up Induction training for new joiners as per the business guideline.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
Program AssistantEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthiopiaWork
Senior Health Communications SpecialistEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthiopiaWork
Health Communication Specialist IEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthiopiaWork
Program OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthiopiaWork
Procurement CoordinatorEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
Factory AgronomistEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
Social WorkerEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
Store KeeperEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
See all jobs