Job requirements and qualification
- 4 or above years of experience
- Out of the 4 years’ experience 1 years Supervision experience is essential
- BA or above in marketing management or similar relevant field
- Experience within the real estate or insurance sector is essential
- Proven track record in marketing and sales
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing and sales techniques and concepts.
- Enthusiastic, creative and Analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong motivation, leadership and team management’s skills
- Exhibits clean and professional appearance and follows dress code standards.
Summary: the overall objective of the sales supervisors is to achieve the company’s revenue and customer satisfaction goals by creating, managing and implementing sales strategy and operations.
Job Description: for the position of Sales Supervisors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Others may be assigned
- Co-coordinating, organizing and managing the sales force
- Monitoring and evaluating the sales force according the company sales plan
- Providing continuous training
- Problem solver, proactive, and cooperative
- Continuous engagement in the sales force day to day activity, Risk analysis capacity and report back to superior
- Effective reporting and documentation system \
- Weekly and monthly Sales report
- Carry out any other tasks as requested by the Marketing and sales division head