View all 3235 Jobs
- Job Search
- Sales Jobs
- Jobs in Addis Ababa
- Vehicle Sales Officer
Job vacancy Vehicle Sales Officer
View all 3235 Jobs
Vehicle Sales Officer
Required Number : 1(One)
Qualification : Diploma or BA in Marketing, Supply Management or related field
Work Experience : 6 years for Diploma, and 4 years for BA graduate in related role
Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skill
- Communication skill (both verbal and written)
KAKI PLC is an official dealer and assembler of ISUZU in Ethiopia. It is also engaged in different business lines including import, export, metal fabrication, after sales services, and cargo freight transport operations. The company wishes to employ a qualified professional for the
Vehicle Sales Officer position:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform vehicles sales activities; assist in monitoring customer preferences to determine focus of sales effort; provide complete and relevant information to customers; prepare reports on vehicle sales and keeps sales documents safely.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explain customers about the make, quality, price, etc. of Company vehicles and promote the vehicles.
- Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork and warranty related issues.
- Close sales by overcoming objection(s); complete sales or purchase contracts; explain provisions; offer services, warranties and financing; collect payment and deliver vehicle.
- Ensure that vehicles are properly displayed in show rooms and that the show room is clean and attractive.
- Assists in registering and making a thorough follow-up on customer orders till delivery is finalized.
- Prepare proforma invoices, sales contract and sales orders.
- Prepare vehicle sales contracts, issue orders, invoices and other relevant documents.
- Investigate customer complaints and provide solution to problems causing those complaints.
- Respond to sales inquiries in person or via phone, e-mail, fax, etc.
- Assist in compiling and analyzes of sales figures and customer feedback.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Maintain customer’s data base for future reference.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and sales staff.
- Prepare operational records and reports same.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
Liaison OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
Office ManagerEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
Disability Rights for Increased Voice and Empowerment Project TERMS OF REFERENCE (...Employee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
Senior AccountantEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
System Admin & ERP ExpertEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
Maintenance Electro mechanicalEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
See all jobs