View all 3215 Jobs
- Job Search
- Accounting Jobs
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Coordinator
Job vacancy Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Coordinator
View all 3215 Jobs
Oxfam Great Britain
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Coordinator
Most importantly, every individual at Oxfam GB needs to be able to:
Live our values of INCLUSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, EMPOWERMENT, SOLIDARITY, COURAGE AND EQUALITY
- Equality: We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly and to have the same rights and opportunities.
- Empowerment: We acknowledge and seek to expand people’s agency over their lives and the decisions that impact them.
- Solidarity: We join hands, support, and collaborate across boundaries in working towards a just and sustainable world.
- Inclusiveness: We embrace diversity and difference and value the perspectives and contributions of all people and communities in their fight against poverty and injustice.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our actions and inaction and hold ourselves accountable to the people we work with and for.
- Courage: We speak truth to power and act with conviction on the justice of our causes.
Ensure you commit to our THREE ORGANISATIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
1. Be committed to equal opportunities: demonstrating sensitivity to cultural differences and gender equality.
2. Be willing to learn and apply gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity and inclusion across all aspects of your work.
3. Be committed to undertaking Oxfam’s safeguarding training and adhering to relevant policies, to ensure all people who come into Oxfam are as safe as possible.
Ensure you actively ADOPT OXFAM’S FEMINIST LEADERSHIP APPROACH and applying the principles and twelve practices in your work. Read more about this here:
For this role, we have selected two of the most relevant feminist Leadership practices for this role (which you can read more about here.
2 Mutual accountability
3 Strategic Thinking and Judgment
Skill, Experience, Knowledge & Competencies
- MSc or BSc. in Economics, Development Studies, Statistics/Management, or another related field in a recognized Universities
- Minimum of 5 years of proven ability & experience in program monitoring, evaluation, accountability & learning (MEAL) preferably in the long-term, humanitarian, advocacy, and campaign Programmes
- Knowledge and practice of SAFE programming and international standards like Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS), SPHERE, LEGS, etc
- Proven experience in gender analysis and integrating gender and safe programming(protection) into programs
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work in a challenging and dynamic context
- Fluent English language, ability to communicate in the Local language would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to travel and work in difficult circumstances.
- Commitment to overcome poverty and suffering
- Experience in working effectively within a large international agency including, in the long-term and Emergency response setting.
- Research background and knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS or STATA)
- Good understanding of WASH, Protection, and EFSVL programming in programming
- Prior experience training/accompanying/learning in the field.
- Experience leading strategy development and implementation monitoring in collaboration with staff
- Proven ability to synthesize and distil information from a variety of sources, to draw lessons from project documentation
- An applicant with knowledge of the local language is preferable.
This position opened for national applicants Only.About us
Oxfam is a global community who believe poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice that can be overcome. We are shop volunteers, women’s right activists, marathon runners, aid workers, coffee farmers, street fundraisers, goat herders, policy experts, campaigners, water engineers and more. And we won’t stop until everyone can live life without poverty for good.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks. Oxfam GB also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
Program AssistantEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthiopiaWork
Senior Health Communications SpecialistEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthiopiaWork
Health Communication Specialist IEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthiopiaWork
Program OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthiopiaWork
Procurement CoordinatorEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
Factory AgronomistEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
Social WorkerEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
Store KeeperEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
See all jobs