BA or MA Degree in Accounting and Finance
Excellent MS office Skill
Monitor and ensure daily the deposit of the sales proceeds and
accuracy of client data
• Monitor the repayment of the borrowings. Monitor the interest of the
borrowings, recording accruals for interest expense where required and
perform reconciliation of interest from bank statement.
• Review of bank signatories list and limit, internet banking users.
And update the bank on change of signatories timely.
• Manage external and internal auditor relationships with an eye
towards increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of all controls.
• Ensure to control and validate correctness of internet banking and
electronic payments’ balance & process.
• Managing oversees cash reporting processes and the
design/implementation of intercompany funding strategies
• Control & wisely administrate bank overdraft & saving accounts.
Along with its timely renewal.
• Monitoring & ensure Finance team in their day-to-day
responsibilities including payment runs, invoice settlement, cash
collection and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
• Ensure all the credit documents are duly signed & submitted as per
the credit policy.
• Ensure all the sales and deposit in the bank are timely recorded in
to the Peachtree system.
• Cross check the Z-report showing POS sales and the Peachtree sales.
• Ensuring the customer aging report are properly maintained and
cleaned as and when the cash collection occurs on a daily basis /
• Ensure customers’ subsidiary legers are maintained appropriately and
continuously reconciled. Send confirmations where necessary.
• Review and approve journal entries for accuracy to ensure the
integrity of the general ledger
• Acts as point of contact for staff regarding AR issues, processes,
policy and procedures