GENTIUM CONCRETE INDUSTRIES PLC
- Five years’ experience with at least two years in a managerial or supervisory role for Degree holders and three years masters holders.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the concrete industry or related field is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- BA degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
is one of the leading concrete manufactures in Ethiopia established by a joint venture with a foreign subsidiary. Our vision is to be the sought after and trusted concrete product producer of choice and to contribute to the growth of the construction sector in the country. We strive to provide high-quality concrete products with on-time delivery and impeccable service to the construction market in Ethiopia using the best standards in terms of equipment, technology, and people. From our establishment in 2019, we have made significant strides in our business including doubling our production capacity to 50,000 cubic meter and increasing our staff size to more than 150. We are on a road to brighter future and we want you to join our team in this journey. Our company is now looking for a Warehouse Supervisor who will oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities and implement productivity, quality and user service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits under the leadership of our Procurement Department.
Specifically, you will
- Improve work flow through excellence in receiving, Identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.