Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or business related discipline from a reputable university.
- Professional qualification(s) e.g. ACCA, CPA, CFA or the equivalent is an added advantage.
· At least four (4) years’ of relevant work experience.
Required Behavioral & Leadership Competency
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
- Risk awareness and focus - demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Good understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Good grasp of Financial & Management Accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounts Analysis and Reconciliation.
- Excellent grasp Taxation & relevant legislation
Fund Management Accountant
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
· The Fund Management Accountant will be expected to provide support in handling investment planning, undertaking liquidity analysis and measuring the net fund availability. The jobholder will provide recommendations on funds in excess of liquidity and reserve requirements.