BA/Bsc Degree in Agriculture, economics, Development Studies or related field of studies
At least 3 years of experience in community rural development, Livelihood led interventions
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Committed to the core values of World Vision.
- Excellent communication skills, in English and local languages.
- Creates and encourages a climate of team-work and collaboration in a diverse cultural environment.
- Consistently achieves high-level results, manages and delivers projects on-time and on-budget
Place Of work: Gazgibla AP
Contract Duration: Until September 30,2023
- Plan, implement and monitor activities in partnership with communities, local government and partners in the approved yearly plans as per the assigned Technical Project.
- Assure that sponsorship is fully integrated into the planning, implementation and monitoring systems of the TP plan
- Monitor an assigned portfolio of registered children as per the sponsorship standards in coordination with a group of volunteers and AP institutions.
- Support the capacity development of volunteers and institutions to manage RC communications and programme mobilization.
- Represent world vision’s core values, mission, vision and strategy with communities, local partners and local government.
- Assure that relevant cross cutting themes (child protection, HEA, gender, disability, and environment) are integrated into the TPs implementation.
- Produce and submit reports to the AP manager and/or AP MEAL officer as per the standards of the AP and LEAP.
- Contribute to the development of new projects and activities to be implemented as part of the TP.
- Carry out any other duties as instructed by the AP manager.