- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
Qualifications as an added advantage: ACCA Certification (At least completed 30%)
- General work experience (years): – 5 Years
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): 3 Years in Mid-Level
- Industry: Manufacturing Sector
Key competencies and skills:
- Knowledge of Accounting, Practical Experience of full value chain processes of accounting, taxation, VAT, Income Tax, Pension, facing tax audit, preparing of Management Information Systems processes
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills & analytical view
- Good decision making and strong communication skill while dealing with third parties representing the company
- High leadership quality with proven ability to plan, coordinate and monitor activities with a sense of responsibility.
- Meticulous and pay attention to compliance and details of accounting
- High attention to detail, flexible and positive attitude/cheerful
- Ability to uphold confidentiality and pay attention to details of paper works, receipts, vouchers, etc
- Honesty, integrity, and trustworthy personal values
- Extensive knowledge on government Laws, Regulations, Directives, and related requirements of Finance and Accounting
- Good math skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point etc.)
- Good knowledge of ERP Software Application, Microsoft NAV, SAP
- Good Language skill (English, Amharic)
- Financial management skills.
- Knowledge in Supply chain, Import Processes, Banking related matters
- Any candidate lacking in MS Excel skills like VLOOKUP, pivot table, formatting , formulae and linking of sheets need not apply.
- Must have: High level of English communication (Written and Spoken)
A market leader for more than two decades, the name of the company will be released later on upon receipt of CV.
Location:- Akaki-Kality (manufacturing unit)-Bus Service is provided.