View all 3172 Jobs
Job vacancy Communication and Client Engagement Manager
View all 3172 Jobs
Frontieri Consult P.L.C
Communication and Client Engagement Manager
Qualification and Education:
- Ph.D./MSc/MBA in Sociology, Psychology, Education, Linguistics (English), Journalism, and Communication. Masters level in Marketing, Business Administration/Management, Business Communication, or a relevant field with 15 years for Masters and 10 years for Ph.D. holders work experience in a relevant area of engagement.
- This position holder is required to understand the nature of the business while performing his/her roles and responsibilities.
Skills and behavioral requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills,
- Effectively manage time,
- Prioritize tasks,
- Think strategically, and
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under stressful work environment
Technical and Other Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines;
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner both through written and verbal communication;
- Ability to tailor messages and chose communication methods depending on the audience;
- Ability to communicate the value of a product or service;
- Knowledge and understanding of client engagement, and partnership management;
- Excellent English communication;
- Excellent knowledge of computers;
About Frontieri: Frontieri Consult PLC, based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with Branch Office in Berlin, Germany, South Sudan (Juba) is one of the leading consulting firms in Ethiopia. The firm was established in 2008 primarily to undertake research and consultancy assignments in a range of development issues commissioned by governmental and non-governmental organizations, and bilateral and multilateral institutions.
Frontieri is a company for talented people with different backgrounds and perspectives, and we have gathered competent professionals and work in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad. For further information, please visit our website at: www.frontieri.com
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Communication and Client Engagement Manager who will be responsible to handle four core areas of Frontieri's business: Communication, Creative Design, Social and Behavioral Change Communication, and Client Engagement.
This position holder is:
Responsible to ensure effective communication and engagement using different behavioral and communication tools and strategies to portray the various project and research works conducted by Frontieri to the audience, client, and stakeholders.
This position holder is also responsible to understand the nature of Frontieri consult’s business and based on his or her educational background and experience facilitating the kind of business relationship between Frontieri and its client.
Responsible for the development and effective implementation of the firms’ customer service strategies, works having in mind the existence of excellent service provision through handling client issues to the satisfaction of both parties.
Communication-related duties and responsibilities;
- Developing and implementing Frontieri’s communication strategy;
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.);
- Brainstorm concepts, work with team members to develop concepts, and ensure that the final product is aligned with the company or client standards;
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media and others;
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences and deliver presentations;
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements, etc;
- Preparing and organizing knowledge-sharing experiences;
- Preparing content for digital media consumption;
- Planning and executing promotional campaigns: Digital and the actual world;
- Document achieving;
- Prepare audiovisual materials;
Creative Design-related duties and responsibilities;
- Designing and formatting documents;
- Visual identity creation and implementation;
- Preparing and distributing digital and physical advertisement and branding materials;
- Organizing and customizing events-designing;
- Executing Indoor and outdoor ornamental/design ideas;
- Converting raw ideas into attractive visual content & object;
- Create useful products and images;
- Other related assignments
Social and Behavioral Change Communication-related duties and responsibilities
- Participate in concept development as per client interest Design and involve in Social and Behavioral Change Communication strategy development formative research;
- Participate in setting strategic objectives for Social and Behavioral Change Communication;
- Participate in the selection of targets for communication and implementing Social and Behavioral Change Communication;
- Design human-centered Behavioral Change Communication materials;
- Participate in the testing, and validation of Behavioural Change Communication materials and Strategies to address clients’ interests Involve in Behavioral Change Communication program impact evaluation research;
- Participate in formative research that will be used as input for Social and Behavioral Change Communication material development.
- Design and implement Social and Behavioral Change Communication based capacity strengthening training and promotional activities;
- Participate in Behavioral Change Communication message transmission using different approaches;
- Represent the firm in different Social Behavioral Change Communication-related meetings, workshops, and bids;
- Play a cross-cutting role in different agile structure teams;
- Draft Theory of change map and narratives easily understandable and applicable by the client;
- Provide supportive professional service for Social and Behavioral Change communication materials and TPs drafted by the research team;
- Other related assignments;
Client engagement related Roles and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for developing and implementing customer service strategies,
- Execute policies and procedures to facilitate a quality client service experience,
- Establish performance metrics for client service,
- Establish service levels and requirements,
- Develop and implement methods to record, assess, and analyze client feedback( client satisfaction survey),
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other Customer Metrics,
- Handle customer service issues and resolve conflict,
- Improve the overall customer experience,
- Create a culture and processes which achieve goals and objectives with regards to client service, and
- Consistently act as the voice of the client across the organization.
Report To: Global Portfolio Director
Required Number: 1 (One)
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs