Required educational background & work experience:
- Diploma in Accounting, Basic Computer Application and 2 years related work experience
Competencies /Knowledge, Ability and Skill/Needed Attributes:
- The job holder is expected to have very good ability to interact and positively influence others
- The job holder is expected to have ability to effectively describe and explain issues and events; competence to express ideas clearly in writing or otherwise.
- The job holder is expected to maintain high and acceptable level of ethical standard.
- The job holder is expected to set stretched level of performance, not satisfied with average performance.
Our Company SBG industry PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced and aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant position.
IMAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare & Effect payments based on Approved Payment Request Forms on daily basis.
- Make Sure that there are enough payment Instrument documents like CKs, CPOs, and RTGS Form etc… are available on a daily bases.
- Effect petty cash payments collecting appropriate documents and request replenishment on time as per the petty cash management policy and procedure.
- Collecting all bank & loan statements within 3 days after the of each month in E.C
- Prepare Cash Receipt Vouchers (CRVs) for Bank Deposits of Advance Settlements.
- Effect & follow up Monthly bill payments like Electricity, Water & Telephone etc…
- Submit All Monthly Tax Declaration Documents to Ministry of Revenue (MoR).
- Performs other job related duties as required by the immediate supervisor.
Required No. of vacant post: 1(One)
Place of Work: - Addis Ababa
Deadline: - 3 (Three) working days from the date of vacancy announcement