View all 617 Jobs
Job vacancy Assistant Plant Manager
View all 617 Jobs
Webuild (Salini Impregilo Group)
Assistant Plant Manager
Webuild is looking for a young Assistant Plant Manager, to be placed in the Plant & Equipment department, for the GERDP - Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Project, located in Ethiopia.
The GERDP project is a project of great scope and significance, for the implementation of which ad hoc solutions have also been developed in order to build the largest dam in Africa: 1,800 meters long, 170 meters high and with a total volume of 10 million cubic meters.
The candidate will work in the Construction Site structure, reporting directly to the Plant & Equipment Manager, abiding by the objectives that have been set and in accordance with the procedures established by Webuild Group.
- Supporting the Plant & Equipment Manager in developing, and maintaining the Investment Plan for the Construction site's Plant & Machinery fleet.
- Guaranteeing the availability of the Construction site's Plant & Machinery fleet,
- Guaranteeing that ordinary and extraordinary maintenance activities are carried out quickly and effectively, in compliance with corporate procedures, regulations and applicable provisions.
- Guaranteeing that all technical, maintenance-related and Construction site's Plant & Machinery certification documents are managed correctly, in line with corporate procedures and applicable provisions.
- Supporting the Plant & Equipment Manager in developing strategies to optimize costs, maximize availability and use the Construction site's Plant & Machinery fleet.
- In collaboration with the Plant & Equipment Manager, monitoring that the Construction site's Plant & Machinery works effectively, while detecting, registering and analyzing data and relevant indicators, sending summaries and reports to the structures involved in the process, while also identifying, where necessary, improvement plans and corrective measures.
- Available for relocation to Ethiopia.
- Mechanical engineering degree (preferred), electrical engineering or management engineering.
- 1-3 years of previous experience.
- Good English knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Highly results-oriented.
- Highly prone to Safety related matters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and teamwork skills in complex, multicultural structures, with large non-uniform staff numbers.
- Precise, organized, reliable, and naturally inclined to order.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 28 Jan, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
See all jobs