View all 617 Jobs
Job vacancy Event Coordinator
View all 617 Jobs
Would you like to be part of a Great Family? We are growing very fast with a team that is highly passionate about the beer industry. We value all our people and their desire to grow personally and professionally and their dedication to brewing the best Ethiopian beer! We really care about having a company where our people love what they do and consider themselves the ultimate consumers of their own Habesha Beer. As such, we aspire to create a work environment that is equally fun and a place where happiness can be felt with the teams that we form through time. We hire for attitude and skill as much as a passion for our industry.
If the above describes who you are, then our brewery is a place where you can prosper as a leader if you put learning and excellent execution as your practice in the work environment. Join us!
Habesha Breweries S.C. is looking for an Event Coordinator.
The Event Coordinator will be instrumental in supporting the execution, continuous measurement, and improvement of the Habesha Events/Activation Strategy. She/he will be instrumental in the development and guardianship of the Standards of Excellence in BTL Execution. Be the core support in the development of brand-building activities within the BTL sphere of Habesha’s Marketing.
Support &Execute Habesha Events, Activation Programs
- Jointly work with Sales Department to plan& execute New Territory Launch Events, Product Support Relationship Initiatives, Beer Invitation Programs, and customized creative activities/solutions.
- Be the focal point of the brand’s all events and activities planning and execution.
- Ensure events and Activations are reported and documented
- Lead and support Habesha’s Community (CSR) Initiatives
- Prepare CSR execution plan and ensure CSR executed as per the plan
- Ensure CSR initiatives are reported and documented
- Excellent Executions, Monitoring & Improvement of Habesha’s Events, Activation
- Be the guardian of our Activities’ Standards of Excellence: including the availability of COLD BEER on ALL Activities.
- Support the event manager in planning a continuous follow-up mechanism to ensure all activities are executed as per standards.
- Assist in managing all Activation/Event execution assets/tools.
- Support the event manager on regular sales briefing sessions and standards of excellence training
- Strengthen Habesha’s Understanding of the Event Landscape: event opportunities, potential reliable partners, venues, and knowledge of the trends within the beer industry on events and activations.
Safety, health, and Environment (SHE)
- Compliance with the company's safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
- Report health and safety hazards/near misses that might cause a risk
- Participate in an incident investigation in his/her area of function
- The role is positioned at mid-level and requires a university-level degree in a related field (Marketing Management, Business Administration, Management) and/or equivalent work experience, ideally 2 plus years in a similar role with good communication and expression ability.
- while working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as medical insurance, comprehensive insurance, annual bonus, communication allowance, and other financial and non–financial rewards.
- Habesha Breweries S.C. also provides several capability development opportunities to its employees including a talent management program.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 28 Jan, 2023JOB BYEthioJobs
See all jobs