View all 3116 Jobs
Job vacancy Workshop Operation and Sales Manager
View all 3116 Jobs
African Lakes Ethiopia PLC
Workshop Operation and Sales Manager
· Previous experience of running workshop within the motor vehicle industry.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Good planning and organizational skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Good management skills.
· The skills to motivate, coach and lead a team.
· Strong people management skills and the ability to deal with staff issues.
· The ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
· Be a committed individual with a flexible attitude and strong work ethic.
· Driving license - Mandatory
. BSC Degree Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
. At least 5 year(s) of related working experience preferred
. Prepare, plan and manage the workshop productivity and objectives and Sell the service that the company provide.
· Manage a team of Technicians ensuring personal and overall workshop targets are met
· Managing all servicing, maintenance and repair work of customer cars on a daily basis in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
· Supporting your team, providing mechanical advice and expertise when required
· Motivate and develop staff through controlled delegation to achieve business goals
· Contribute towards the continuous improvement of processes/methods and operating practices.
· Liaising with all members of the team ensuring jobs are prioritized in line with deadlines
· Responsible for the recruitment of Workshop team members.
· Actively follow and promote the company vision.
· Adhering to all Health & Safety regulations and being responsible for the team
· Ordering of parts whilst managing the balance of cash flow and parts in stock for efficiency
· Liaising with customers and race drivers to update and seek authorization of additional work
· Be prepared to roll your sleeves up every so often when needed. This could be anything from mucking in to clean, deliver or test drive a car
· Manage and develop a quality control process for every car leaving the workshop
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 2 Dec, 2022JOB BYEthioJobs
See all jobs