View all 3090 Jobs
Job vacancy Cloud Business Development
View all 3090 Jobs
Huawei Technologies Ethiopi...
Cloud Business Development
Minimum of BA/BS degree in related field, advanced degree preferred (e.g., MBA);
1. Superior business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills;
2. Great communication skills, team spirit, and a can-do attitude;
3. Proven track record of results, demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals;
4. Cloud computing related technical or industry knowledge is plus;
5. Fluent local language and English is strong Plus.
6 . chinses speaking is preferable
Skills or Certificate Requirements
Responsibility Description*1. The CLOUD sales development organization collaborates with enterprise and carrier sales teams to develop sales in industry markets and specific opportunities, and achieve business targets such as market targets, revenue, and profitability.2. Build a resource system for NAs on CLOUD in Ethiopia, focus on valued customers, build benchmark projects, and replicate them in regions.3. Manages the landscape and opportunities of CLOUD in Ethiopia, develops and executes sales expansion strategies, manages and participates in the operation of key CLOUD projects, and manages the implementation and replication of national opportunities in regions.4. In-depth industry insights, identify customer requirements, incubate and explore new opportunities, develop scenario-based solutions that match customer requirements, establish lighthouse projects, promote the expansion of participation space, and innovate business models.5. Discrete industries: 1) Develop new customers and new opportunities; 2) Collaborate with account managers and industry representatives to develop and transfer sales capabilities.6. In vertical industries, collaborate with account managers and industry representatives to develop and transfer sales capabilities.7. Develop and build the sales and expansion capabilities of CLOUD in Ethiopia, build an expert team.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 29 Nov, 2022JOB BYEthioJobs
See all jobs