View all 3089 Jobs
Job vacancy Audit Bid call
View all 3089 Jobs
Merq Consultancy PLC
Audit Bid call
The relevant information required document for submission of the proposal are; -
- Certificate of incorporation /Registration for legal entities/Renewed trade license. Tax Identification certificate and VAT registration.
- Renewed Certificate/ License from Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE),
- Evidence of previous experience in providing similar service with Business Firms and International non-governmental organizations
- Audit fee to be charged, clearly by indicating with or without VAT,
- The bidder shall prepare two copies of the bid documents of the technical and financial proposal, original & their copies and shall submit to MERQ head office.
- The bid document shall be submitted in a wax sealed envelope,
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Quality Improvement Consultancy PLC (MERQ) is a private, Ethiopian based firm engaging itself in generation and use of evidence through evaluation, research, system design, evidence synthesis, collaborative learning.
MERQ Would like to invite independent auditors, to submit their technical as well as financial proposals in separated sealed envelopes for statutory audit service of our account which is prepared in accordance with GAAP for one-year 2021\22 ending on July 8, 2021- July 7,2022 or the budget year of 2014 Ethiopian Calendar with about 24 box files of financial documents ready to be audited should be commented up on notification of the winner
Hence, Audit firms who are interested to render their professional service to our Company are invited to provide their credentials with bid document 7 working days from the date of the announcement.
SCOPE OF SERVICE:
- The audit will be based in Addis Ababa.
- The firm will audit the client’s financial statement of the fiscal year 2021-2022/ the budget year of 2014 Ethiopian Calendar and make and report analyses of actual results on annual basis.
- The firm should conduct the audit according to Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and in compliance with local requirements of Auditing board of Ethiopia (AABE).
- Perform a standard financial audit of the company annual financial activity to determine its financial status and compliance with policies and procedures,
- Examine accounting records such as general ledgers, assets/liability records, income/expenditure accounts, commitments to government, source documents and payroll journals to verify that transactions have been properly recorded and are in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Perform auditing and accounting tests to determine the reliability, integrity and internal control system,
- Prepare an Audit Report and Management letter with recommendations for corrective action applying professional judgment and interpretation of applicable rules and standards,
- Provide an Audit Report in accordance with international standards on auditing (ISA), local statutory requirements, and the reporting standards expressed in relevant company Policies and procedures.
- Finalize the audit report within in the agreed days and submit the final Report to the company at the agreed up on time.
- Audit report
- Management letter in accordance with the scope of the work
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 29 Nov, 2022JOB BYEthioJobs
See all jobs