Ensure that critical production equipment is in perfect working condition and is available for use, at the optimal cost of reliability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance in conjunction with relevant Section Heads
- Monitor maintenance activities for efficiency and safety ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements are followed.
- Oversee technical staff in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations. Ensure safekeeping of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Mechanical Maintenance from time to time.
- Coordinate Mechanical maintenance in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations and DCP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare weekly/monthly maintenance reports for the attention of the Head, of Mechanical Maintenance
Education and Work Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years plant operations-related experience
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
Skills and Competencies
- In-depth understanding of power plant systems and interactions among systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development