View all 3154 Jobs
Job vacancy Accounting Supervisor
View all 3154 Jobs
I Engineering Sal Ethiopia ...
- 3-6 years of experience in similar field.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting and finance or Business Administration
- BSC in accounting and finance (advantageous )
I Engineering SAL Ethiopia branch
Is a multinational company who is operating in Ethiopia branch and giving End to End telecom infrastructure solution service, currently we are working as a sub-contractor with different international and local clients.
I engineering Group originated as an expert in telecom and power infrastructure and has grown to become a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in infrastructure and managed services in Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
With local expertise and international reach, we provide cost-effective and innovative solutions that help our clients reach their business goals. With our vast experience in turnkey solutions, we’re able to create tailored solutions that fit our clients’ needs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Accounts Receivables and Payables
- Prepares and sends reconciled account receivable aging report on weekly basis to the Accounting Manager
- Prepares and sends reconciled accounts payable aging report on weekly basis to the Accounting Manager
- Reconciles Accounts Payables on a weekly basis.
- Process Invoices into the Accounting software (e.g., Microsoft GP).
- Ensure Employee / Projects advances closing in time and reporting of advances on weekly basis.
- Ensures timely collection and processing of subcontractor’s payments as per company policy.
- Ensures timely submission of client invoices as per project milestone and follows up with respective department for acceptance.
- Prepares and submits VAT and other Tax Computations monthly to the relative Tax Agencies.
- Handles monthly reconciliation of stock and consumables in books with P&L section.
- Verification and processing of monthly salary before the end of month.
- Monthly reconciliation of accounting provisions and accruals items in books.
- Handles Real time update of Fixed asset register and its monthly submission to Accounting Manager.
- Ensures proper accounting of purchases and disposals.
- Reconciles Bank Accounts and Cash daily and submit weekly report to Group.
- Sends Treasury Report to the Accounting Manager at the end of every week.
- Takes care of Intercompany balance reconciliation
- Ensures real time accounting in ERP software.
- Ensures the compliance of company internal policies and procedures
- Ensures a cooperative communication and coordination with peers, subordinates, and superiors
LOCAL AUDITS AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCES
- Ensures smooth flow of local audit with account manager as per local GAAP/IFRS.
- Complies with local regulations in terms of
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs