View all 3154 Jobs
Job vacancy Regional Wellness Coordinator
View all 3154 Jobs
Regional Wellness Coordinator
- Ideally a science graduate / post graduate with post diploma Health/ Wellness.
- Excellent understanding of Medical and GPA insurance cover execution and well as medical evacuation process.
- 3-5 years minimum related experience and/or training in Corporate Safety environment
Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
Safaricom Ethiopia is offering a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join our technology, commercial or corporate teams. If you would like a challenge and the promise of a digital future for the people of Ethiopia, we are looking for you.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Regional Wellness Coordinator within the Resources Function in Ethiopia. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The Health and Wellness function is responsible for overseeing Employee Care and Wellness; Employee Assistance programmes; Occupational Hazards Management; Health & Safety Standards and Regulations; Emergency Preparedness and Accident & Incident Investigations.
Reporting to the Wellness Manager, the role holder will drive Health & Wellness Culture across the regions where Safaricom has presence. The role supports wellness manager in rolling out wellness initiative in all regions
- With a zero-harm mind-set, engage leaders and champion the implementation of Health, Safety and Wellness strategies across the regions for measurable results
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices, to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, and other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance.
- Collaborate with engineers and physicians to institute control and remedial measures for hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Provide new-employee health and safety orientations and conduct safety training and education programs for the regions
- Investigate health-related complaints, and inspect facilities to ensure that they comply with public health legislation and regulations
- Champion a holistic Wellness agenda and ensure the formulation and implementation of a Wellness Strategy
- Coordinate club activities (football, swimming, Table Tennis, Golf Club, darts club, Athletics club) for the regions
- Ascertain the availability of the Employee Assistance programme and through education and awareness training encourage active participation in the regions
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs